In his career, Łukasz has advised mainly on issues connected with i.a. general issues in the scope of Polish and international tax law, supported clients in the processes of implementing and using B+R relief and/or reward systems based on increased tax-deductible costs, and also advised in the area of shaping individual work contracts for management, or in implementing motivational models. Łukasz has also gained vast experience in areas concerning ZUS (social security contributions) including i.a. increasing cost effectiveness in the case of accident insurance contribution, verification of social insurance and health insurance contributions calculations or applying the right legislation in the area of social insurance contributions of employees delegated to and from Poland. Łukasz is also experienced in the area of the tax aspects of M&A transactions or reorganization connected with transfers of employees.
In the scope of chosen projects, Łukasz:
- supports clients on a daily basis in solving tax issues, that means both in settling individual doubts and also in complex analysis of tax consequences for complex and complicated transactions;
- supports clients, including international capital groups in the process of planning investment in Poland or choosing the most effective form of running a business in Poland.
- has carried out number of reviews of PIT, CIT, VAT and ZUS settlements directed at risk identification of questioned taxpayers tax settlements or potential areas for increasing tax or effectiveness,
- has conducted number of training courses / workshops in the area of tax law and social security law,
- supports clients in matters connected with tax-insurance aspects of delegating workers to work outside of Poland, and also in issues concerning settlements for foreigners delegated to work in Poland or those running their business here.
Łukasz has also advised Polish and international companies of various industries, including manufacturing, energy, catering, commercial and IT. He also supported, as an expert in the field of labour law and social security, the Lewiatan Confederation in issuing opinions on amendments to social security laws.