Human Resources – labour law, PIT, social security
Despite the huge significance of modern technologies and progressive automation and robotization, people still constitute one of the most important elements of a company that decides the success of business enterprising, regardless of the basis for their employment. Simultaneously, this area is subject to strict regulations.
The above include the duties connected with income tax and various social contributions for the payment of which the employer is liable. Regulations are subject to constant changes both on the country as well as EU level. Failure to comply with these regulations may result in negative consequences for people responsible for this area, Board Members (administrative or penal and fiscal liability), costs increase (the necessity to correct payments, refunds repayments with interest) as well as conflicts with employees and their representatives. Therefore, business needs an advisor that knows the specifics of the labour law and public-legal liabilities connected with this area as well as familiarity with any ensuing court proceedings.
The HR solutions presented by our firm take into consideration the specifics of this area and the industry, and bear in mind legal, fiscal and social security requirements. We offer assistance in the areas of both individual or collective labour law, providing out of court advisory as well as supporting parties during court proceedings. In particular:
- we draft projects of individual contracts and employment documents;
- we prepare a company’s own tailor made employment regulations – work and remuneration regulations, social benefit fund regulation;
- we provide support in the implementation of PPK (Employee Savings Plan);
- we propose and implement tailor made effective employment model for the management staff and the board;
- we advise in preparing and implementation of remuneration and motivation systems;
- we can help optimize work time;
- we offer support in negotiations with employees (trade unions, employees’ representatives);
- we provide legal opinions and information for indicated areas;
- we set up the recruitment process in accordance with GDPR;
- we can help lower the accident insurance contribution;
- we offer support in dismissals and group redundancies.