Company and Commercial Law
Running a company, depending on the industry, may be subject to legal restrictions. Legal regulations concern both the internal organization of an entity, ways of conducting business as well as its relationships with third parties (other businesses or consumers). Constant and significant changes in legal and fiscal regulations may pose additional difficulties in business operations.
Failure to take into consideration the aforementioned restrictions in business operations may lead to unfavourable economic results – invalid or erroneous contracts, court disputes, arguments concerning the resolutions taken by a company’s internal authorities, or penal or penal-fiscal fines. It is important to bear in mind that these irregularities can pose as an obstacle in any future restructuring plans or when selling the company.
With reference to these threats we provide ongoing legal services consisting of:
- help in choosing the best form of business operation from a legal and fiscal perspective;
- ongoing corporate services – board, shareholders or partners meetings – preparation of resolutions and written records;
- representation before KRS;
- preparation of contracts, general contract conditions and internal regulations;
- evaluation of draft contracts from a legal and fiscal perspective;
- support in negotiations;
- evaluation of pre-court disputes.